Tuesday October 2, 2012
The Vancouver Asian Film Festival is proud to announce the Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre as our host hotel for VAFF 16.
The Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre is centrally located in the heart of Vancouver’s entertainment district, only one block to the Skytrain, steps from BC Place and GM Place. The hotel features 302 well appointed guest rooms, including a designated corporate tower.
Hotel Amenities Include
- Downtown location, only steps to GM Place, BC Place Stadium, the Vancouver Playhouse, Queen Elizabeth Theatre
and Cinemark Odeon Int’l Village Cinemas
- 302 comfortable guest rooms
- On-site Moxie’s Classic Grill
- Shark Club Bar & Grill
- Mbar Lounge
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi
- Meeting & Banquet facilities
- Complimentary In-room coffee & tea
- Gated parking with in and out privileges
The Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre is pleased to offer the following to all attendees of VAFF 16:
- Standard room with one bed: $69.00
- Standard room with two beds: $79.00
- Corporate King: $99.00
Rates are per room, per night and are based on single or double occupancy. For third and fourth occupant, please add an additional $10 per person. Rates do not include taxes. Taxes are subject to change without notice. Rates do not include parking or pet fees.
In order for general public to take advantage of these rates, you must mention the Vancouver Asian Film Festival and/or Group Reservation #654663 at the time of reservation through the 1-800-Sandman Central Reservations. You may also call the hotel direct at 604-681-2211.
Individual cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations received within this time are subject to one night’s room and tax charge.